supercritiquemansupercritiqueman

Main Games Reviews Stats

Flash Conquerors Flash Conquerors

Here is the link

Here is the other game everyone is talking about:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /437940

It said it was submitted by flejmen, the guy who is authored on this one.
But something may have happened and you had a reason to repost so im not going to be a jerk and vote 0.

I like the mix of flash empires and AoW. It's nice.

Miluska responds:

thanks for the link.. that was not valid submission and got deleted...
it was submitted later by someone who stole it .. also got deleted...
and now some smartasses vote 0 saying it is repost ..

also this version is different than the first one ..

Galactic Conquests Galactic Conquests

Dude that is so cool

Dude that is the sweetest game!
I predict a front page..
Usually im used to those old TD's but this is so much more, good graphics, good music, free play, and TROOPS which makes it so much better
Thanks!!

smith1302 responds:

I hope so, that's what I really want is front page and for you guys to enjoy it!

Flash Empires 2 Flash Empires 2

WOW

Thats is freaking awsome! You have another front pager right here!

smith1302 responds:

I hope so =]

- Rebound - - Rebound -

Pretty neat

I just wrote a long review so this one is going to be shorter.
It was fun, I loved the style of it, but something just wasn't there I can't put my finger on it :/
But good job anyways. 3/5

Flash Empires Flash Empires

Very well done.

Ok see this here is the games that should be released more often, It has humor, with the chuck lee hah I though that was funny atleast, it has options with the freeplay mode, it uses something different, sure the tower defence idea has been overdone but this brought it back to life with the whole army idea, so technically it isn't a TD. It is Highly addicting, I sat there for a whole just having fun. Im going to be extremely mad if this doesn't make front page. If this isn't front page material I don't know what is. Now some things you could do is maybe have more towers or troops, add more in the sequal if your going to make one. But besides that awsome!

5/5/front page material.